Friday, November 30, 2007

Under The Bridge

With all the super high tides we've had, and the predominantly lackluster swell, a hobby of late has been trying to make it under the bridge. I think more people that have surfed Cardiff on a regular basis over the last 5 years, have made it under the bridge in the last few weeks, than any other time I can remember. I can't recall how many times I've heard, "Man, I just made it all the way through the bridge for the first time." Often coming from people who've surfed Cardiff greater than 20 years.

Chuck Elliot trying to set up for a shot.














I think I can, I think I can, I think I can














Not this time














This kid made it














And so did this one

2 comments:

AMBROSE SURFBOARDS said...

was just lookin at some pics of steve b. surfin on thru on lance smiths site, looks like a fun diversion for a small day

heres a link

http://lancesmith.smugmug.com/gallery/3893613#225754335-A-LB

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!

glad to see Chuck's smiling face back in the water!!!
looks like the recovery is going ok

blind 1