Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My August Project Review

Can't have kid stoke without a little board stoke on the side. Most people probably don't really care anymore, but, it's my Blog and I do. I'm still pretty much reeling about how well this board works. Don't know if it's because I shaped it and I've got such a positive attitude when surfing it, or because it actually works. All I know is that last weekend we had two good days of surf and this board worked as well as any I own.

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1228673&an=0&page=0#Post1228673


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Erik Olson said...

This board came out awesome, nice job!

6ftnperfect said...

yeah, that was a great thread. did you do the MSP graphic or was that done by Peter? It looks great.

brownfish said...

My wife did the graphic. She is quite talented and hopefully will be painting some boards soon.