Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Tribute to Bob

Bob used to be around alot more. He's got a new job and doesn't seem to be perusing as much. I've probably laughed more times about comments he has made than anyone else around this funky place we seem to waste our time on. So here is my tribute to Bob. Hopefully something great will happen to him, he won't have to work as much, and can entertain us more.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, although I do not know him, I do miss the spidey. And I also got a good view of him on that wave a few years ago...

Bob said...

Sweet! My very own tribute post.

Sadly, my lack of internet antics parallels my lack of water time. I've just got to figure out the rythym of my new job, and things will be back in force.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Good luck on the new job and if it does bring you back here to NYC I think I still owe you a few beers for missing the last time.