Friday, February 29, 2008

Boards For Sale

Boards not mine. Just trying to help a friend out that has helped me. Info below.


















6-1 x 19 x 2.5 Bonzer 5 , cosmic, for riders under 160lbs, excellent condition. $475
Moonlight Glassing. great ride, just a little thin for me. Im 165 and like em thicker- 80s style.



















Parabolic, 6-2 Bessell, hand shape, XTR , ridden 6 times, quad or tri retail on this is $850Selling for $550I ride my fishes more and more.Ian(619) 248-9134



















Larry Mabile, 1 of a kind, "Mullet" , hand shaped EPS,carbon fiber-6-0
Had this made in the wake of Clark crisis. Based it off my favorite Larmo poly board that goes unreal. Rode it once and realized that I didnt need a carbon copy of the same board. retail on this is pretty hig + getting Larry to shape one is near impossible. A steal at $550. Does not come with center fin, but I reccommend the R dot 6.5.

Ian(619) 248-9134

ioroarty@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.