Thursday, February 14, 2008

Panama Surfing 2003 Part 1

My two buddies that I grew up with and I went down to Panama for a quick 1 week getaway. The surf was decent, but not phenomenal. It actually looks a little better than it was. It's alot mushier and alot more unpredictable than it looks. It was still pretty fun none the less. This is pretty much right before all 3 of us got our first Fish. Probably the last thruster I used as my daily driver. It was neat to see a different Central American Country after having gone to Costa Rica so many times. Reminded me how CR was when I first went. Heres the only video I've made in my life. Made it on Windows Movie Maker after the trip and just dug it up off our old computer. I had to break it up into three parts cause nobody will let you upload a 12 minute movie. So here is part 1. It's a good friend of mine we'll just call Joey. I've probably surfed with Joey more than anyone else in my life. We went to Australia together when we were 18 (20 years ago) and actually got barreled. If you want to see how poorly I surf then you'll have to wait til part 3.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Ha! I went to youtube and watched part 3 already. No patience here!