Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2 Newer Blogs I Really Like


The Hole in the Hall, Josh Hall is now tackling the Blogging World. So far his posts are informative, well structured, and somewhat hip. Josh is a good guy with a bright future who probably has a better business and service sense than any other shaper I've delt with in my life. I support him, and so should you.



Head High Glassy, Jamie Murray up in Northern California is spitting out one really quality post a week. Somehow he's usually able to mix the boards that he has shaped into a nice little story that to most, would seem distant. He seems to tie them together like no other and I would have to say, probably delivers the best posts of any Blogger I've read.


You can check them both out by clicking on the links to the side. G

No comments: