Monday, January 28, 2008

Ice 9 Foam Works

Grubby Clark is my Hero. Most of us were saying he was the Devil just 2 short years ago. Now days there is so much good foam available, that I can only praise Grubby's actions. Sure it was a rough year, but I think the benefits far outweigh the costs. One of the new upstarts is ICE 9 Foam Works. I have scoured their website and heard lots of good things about them, including glassing the deck with one single layer of 4 oz. I'm excited to be trying thier blanks on my next project and hopefully many more to come. I am really impressed with thier operation and am stoked to be buying blanks that are not only made in the US, but also with a little environmental thought.

http://www.ice-ninefoamworks.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got a board shaped out of an Ice9 blank. Very lively and so far real durable.

6ftnperfect said...

Man, that is some operation. Who stocks them around here?

brownfish said...

Yea, it's pretty impressive. Would love to go up and take a tour one day. Bashams in San Clemente stocks em. I here Bashams usually has good deals on Blanks. You can also e-mail the Southern California Rep Chris Reyhold at: chrisr@ice-ninefoamworks.com he should be able to let everyone in southern california know where they can get em. If you are in another area, check their website and they have contacts.