Monday, December 3, 2007

Zamora HP Fish is coming

These pictures put me over the top. I've been communicating with Ian over the last year or so about having him shape me one of these, but i've had some other things going on. I've always seemed to need the cash for something else. Well, I saw these and figured it was time. Will probably have my wife do some art on the thing and Marlin glass on some Bamboo LB1/LB4's. This will probably be my last board from someone else for a while. Hopefully from here on out I'll be able to rely on the boards I have and the boards I shape for myself. We'll see how that pans out.
















For info on Ian Zamoras boards, you can e-mail him at ZamoraSurfboards@gmail.com or click on The Degree of Slide Link to the left.

2 comments:

vasco said...

Yesterday was going to be the 1st session with my Zamora HP fish...instead i smashed the tail pin into a wall...went to the glasser instead...have a lot more boards in the house but i find myself feeling that i don´t have a board to surf....lol...it just oozes winter waves that board...

borntoloser said...

That is a killer shape! Should be a blast. But let's be real- the last bought board for a while? You've got more willpower than me:)