Monday, February 9, 2009

Board Art

My wife used to do alot of drawing back in the day. She kinda took a hiatus for about 6 years, pretty much after our first son was born. I remember going to San-O for the day and after surfing, she'd just hang out and sketch. One of the best sketches I think she ever did was of an overweight guy sitting in a lawn chair next to us. If we still had that, it'd definately be hanging on a wall somewhere in our house. Also drew Josh Hall's first logo. Over the last year or so, she's been lucky enough to have a few people ask her to draw on boards. I've been meaning to put a small offering together for my blog. So, finally, as I wait for the refrigerator repair man to show, I put together some of the things she has done. In my opinion, most of the pictures don't truly do these pieces justice. It would be easy to say I'm biased, which I am, but they look way better in person. Hopefully she'll have a new project soon, because in my mind, she has a talent that isn't being tapped.

No comments: