Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Like Rights

Every so often some pictures will show up in my e-mail that just does it for me. They are usually from my buddy Pauly. We used to live across the street from each other a while back, when I was borrowing a room from my best friend. We then happened to buy houses in a new community and live pretty close to each other. We shared a very small cabin in a catamaran on our trip to the Mentawais a few years back. He proved to be a very good roomy and travel partner. Always stoked, except when I talked about my Keel Fish. He's still a little locked in the 80's and 90's when it comes to board design, but that's ok, don't think I know anyone as stoked on surfing as Pauly. Well, I just got a new shipment of pics from Pauly and I like what I see. Can't beat a head high peeling right point for pure fun factor. These pics were taken somewhere in Oregon. I could probably tell you where, but I don't want them loggers coming down and knocking on my door.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like cows. Also rights too.

Esteban Pumpernickel said...

That just made my face melt... thanks a lot...

Unknown said...

Oregon? Yeah, right.

Gaz said...

Oregon cows are a lot purtier.....