Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In The News

I have had a lot of support over the last few years. My wife being first of course. Good friends, both that I grew up with, and have met over time. Even some good internet friends. Yea, sounds kinda wierd, but, I have to admit, I've met some pretty quality people that I woulda never come in contact with, had it not been for the internets. The guys at Matuse have also done a shitload for me. I met them through a mutual friend and since then our relationship has been great. Recently they have done a few new things to add to their wetsuit line. They have so graciously become my first retail account for Handplanes. I am building an exclusive model just for them. They also have Jon Wegener, of the Wegener Family fame, building Alaia's for em.  If you haven't checked out their site, they've got all kinds of new stuff going on. New downloads, news, press, and a pretty incredible selection of Video's that could keep you pretty busy for an afternoon. Check it all out at:

MATUSE


1 comment:

Joey said...

Way to go Joey, i'm proud of you!