Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Eyemages

Last weekend I was talking to one of the early morning guys while he was snapping a few shots. Usually he gets to the reef early, parks near Rebecca, has a surf, snaps a few pics, then moves along. I usually say hi, exchange a few sentences, then take his parking space. I got their early last weekend, so I was already on the beach with the kids. He told me he got a shot of Rebecca last weekend that was pretty good. He said he'd leave his blog info on my window. So, I go to check the blog, and am really impressed. He's got some really good shots, of all types of surfing, on his blog. No links, no titles, no commentary. Just pics. It's pretty cool.

Rebecca, South Swell, August 1, 2009


John Carlston (TinyUniverse), South Swell, August 1 2009


Micah Carlston, taking after Pops

all photos courtesy of http://goodeyemages.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

JP from Surfy Surfy said...

Cute photo of Rebecca. I will now teach you how to make links work in blogger post.
Go back and edit this post.
Highlight the url (and copy it).
Click the little green chain icon, a box will appear. Paste the url into the box.
Now the text you highlighted is a hyperlink.
Hooray!

brownfish said...

Wow, advice from the king. I feel honored. You should charge for this kind of service. Now, can you figure out a way to stop the "All Posts" spam message. It took me hours one day deleting a single message some asshole left on all my posts. Thanks, G