Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Matuse Site

From the initial look, it seemed like the same as before. As you dig a little, you find much better descriptions and pictures. Plus, you can buy suits, shirts, and other accessories on-line. If you look in the vintage section, they have last years models for pretty significantly reduced prices (if they have your size). Many over the last year have personally e-mailed me or complained that they couldn't find the product in their area. Now, this shouldn't be a problem. Plus pretty good deals in the vintage section. I am personally still wearing my first generation 2mm SS full, going on 2+ years now and still in great shape. I approve.

www.matuse.com

2 comments:

Vyusher La Kali said...

Permanent markers are not good for the mind. :)

gracepark said...

Good to know about the reduced wetsuit prices. I never would have found out otherwise!