Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jonna's Sneak Peak

This is a 5'0 Keel that I shaped for Jonna. She has been extremely patient and has dealt with my schedule better than I could have ever asked for. For this I thank her. It came out around 20 1/4" wide and just under 2 1/4" thick. As for the color, she said she wanted some yellow and didn't care how it came out. Actually she said she wanted it to look like someone vomitted all over it. So, I took some yellow paint and the compressor and went at it. Was kinda fun and looks pretty cool. Was easy and took very little time. Will be doing more of these in the future with multiple colors. Will be dropping it off to the glasser later today for a gloss and polish. Lokbox with Bamboo Keels from Marlin.


1 comment:

Gaz said...

That looks really good Bfish!!!!