Friday, June 13, 2008

A New Ocean Slider

This is the largest Fish I've shaped to date. 6'0 x 21" x 2.5". It's good to start practicing making templates and boards that aren't 5'8. I definately have a feel for the 5'8 and pretty much know how it should be. Whether I accomplish that or not are two different things. Add that four inches, and something your not used to holding everyday, and it becomes a whole new ballgame. It was a good experience. Next on the block, a 6'0 Pod type thing for my best friend, then a 6'2" Twinzer Fish for N4S. Both will be new to me, but I look forward to the challenge












.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks clean. I like the smooth outline for some reason. I've never been a big fan of bumps and wings on boards. Smooth flowing lines just have a certain appeal.

Tight work!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Should be done within the
next week or two. You...are...the...man!
-J (Oceanslide)

Anonymous said...

Looks sweet G!I'm sure O-slide gonna be stoked.