Thursday, May 22, 2008

DARTH VADERIZED

I was never really a STAR WARS freak. Sure, I like the movies, and if they came on TV I'd watch them, but never really got into the action characters and what not. Well, I think i've had to come full circle. My 6 and 4 year old boys have pretty much retired their "Jack Sparrow's and Davey Jone's" for Darth Vader and Darth Maul. Star Wars Legos have officially taken over all the cracks and crevices throughout the house. Instead of pushing makeshift boats through the sand at the beach, they are flying X-Wing Fighters and Imperial Landcruisers.

2 comments:

borntoloser said...

My son, GG, asks for starwars whenever he is sick. He sits on my lap and makes r2d2 sounds through boogery nose. "Yoda, so siwwy!"

Beach Bum said...

Sounds very familiar - you should check out the latest Dr.Who from the BBC if you can get it over there. I'll bet they'd love it. My lot watch it from behind the sofa...