Friday, May 9, 2008

Also on the Block

5'8 Hynson Black Knight Quad. $450. FIRM. 2 3/8" thick. PU/PO. In very good condition. Minimal deck denting. For all that want to know, I already have a replacement BQK. Still think this is one of the best quad fish models available today. A quiver isn't complete without one. No trades as I need money to pay for another board. Does not come with the Bamboo Fins pictured. Comes with Glass Fins. E-mail me at: brownfishsurfing@gmail.com

I have sweetened up this deal in order to move this board. I will include a set of New Lokbox Procore Honeycomb Stretch Template quad fins. So you'll get two sets of fins for the price above.



2 comments:

Dr. Surfs said...

WOW...That's a good deal!! So what's your next board in your ever growing addiction of quiver fever?!? ;-)

Nuno said...

very nice.... great opportunity.
cheers