Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Keahana Sneak Peak

Just got an e-mail from Jim who stopped by the Keahana shop earlier today. I shaped this board for my best friend. It's a replacement of the last Pod type shape that I made for him about a year ago. He's plum worn that one out, so he was due. He likes EPS/Epoxy boards and I've been interested for a long time about trying out the Keahana System. This is shaped from one of Keahana's EPS fish blanks. They were real nice, explained the system well. I will be definately be using them again. It's getting 5 boxes. So he can ride it as a thruster, twin plus trailer (his preference), or a quad. So far everything seems to be coming out great. Can't wait to see it when it's done.




2 comments:

Schroeder said...

veeeeeeerrrrrrrrryy niiiicccce

smukes said...

Hey brownie, how much did that cost to make? ... just kidding, looks killer! Some dude was killing it on one or yours last week at the reef, well done.