Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Twinzer

A nice guy from the East Coast contacted me and wanted a Twinzer shaped. I was pretty stocked to shape him a board after listening about all the boards he has had in the past, and all the shapers, who you all know, he has gotten them from. So, after going back and forth about specs, we came up with this. 5'7 x 20.5" x 2 3/8". Ice-9 Cane blank. Sanded gloss. Front twinzer fins glassed in and LOKBOX in the rear. I personally like it alot, and was wondering how much shit I'd get in if I just didn't ship it?




4 comments:

borntoloser said...

Nice shape. What number is that? 5?

brownfish said...

I wish #5 came out like this. It is actuall somewhere in the teens. Don't exactly know and haven't sat down and did the math. This is the last one for a while that will not be glassed by me. I want to do the whole process. Kinda learn it all. If someone wants a board glassed at Moonlight, then thats not a problem, and might make my life a little easier, but overall, I want to learn it all. Glad you like it. G

Anonymous said...

Sweet ride.
Looking forward to seeing the
'next' experiment. ;-)

Jacker said...

Aloha*
And Happy New Year
From Canary Islands

beauty surfboard