Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Bamboo Thoughts

I have recently had the grave displeasure of being without a set of Bamboo Fins from Marlin (Fins 101). Riding a board for quite some time with Bamboo, then for one reason or another, being without, really makes you realize how good these fins really are. Marlin is a good guy, great craftsmen, and provides good customer service. With all this in mind, I've decided that not only all the boards that I ride, but all the boards that I shape, will now have Marlins fins. Either glass-on or Lokbox, you really can't lose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Havoc
sick fins! I'm saving up for a set of lb1/lb4's for my zamora quad. seems like they would be really springy... and they float! hurray!

Anonymous said...

they do look good

vasco said...

got to the same conclusion almost one 1 year ago... i have them in lokbox and glass on ...but i'm addicted to the glasson's feel on the curves!!!!

Erik Olson said...

Amen!