Friday, July 25, 2008

I Feel The Need For Speed

This is a Twinzer for Tony. He wanted something big and thick. So, this came out somewhere in neighborhood of 6'2 x 21.5" x 2 3/4". I think it's pretty close to what he wanted. It's pretty flat overall and should be pretty fast. I took a little liberty with the tail. My best friend has been riding a Twinzer Fish for the last 4 years. He's a pretty big guy too. This tail design is similar to the one he's riding right now. Which is says is his best. I integrated the deep double concave that i've been doing between the fins. I think this gives the board a little more hold, and the bonzeresque bottom almost acts like center fin. It will be getting glass-on Bamboo fins from Fins 101 and a nice spray by the Pinliner himself. I can't wait to see the board after Moonlight gets done with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stoked!!Can't wait.Board looks sick G,love the wings

Anonymous said...

Tony...you're stoked! Can't wait
to see the finished product. Looks like Mr. Brownfish created another damn-nice board. My keel is incredibly fun so far...really digging it.
Cheers!